|Master Music Offers Lessons: Private, Group, and
Online (Webcam needed)
- Lessons are set up on a weekly basis.
- Choose you day and time.
- Lessons are offered 6 days a week according to instructors schedule
- Students must attend on the same day and time each week.
- Most lessons are private unless teachers sets up a group class
- Private lessons available
- Students are group according to style, talent, and age
- We offer all levels and styles of music and try to slant the lessons to
the type of music students are interested in.
- We offer beginning and intermediate level music lessons
- We teach children and adults from age seven on up.
Types of lessons offered:
- Pro Tools
Lessons in your home
The convenience of in-home Instrument lessons will allow you to save
time without having to transport your child to class, allows your child
to maximize his busy schedule, and provide a safe and familiar
environment to learn.
All Ability Levels are Welcome
Our teachers have experience with beginning students who have never
student in their continued discovery of music.
Age to Start Piano Lessons
Seven and up is the "right age" in which to start Instrument lessons.
Your Master Music teacher can help you decide if your child is ready
to begin studying music. Several factors to take into account include
the child's emotional maturity, their ability to focus, and their
current academic ability in basic math and reading skills.
Adult Piano Lessons
We love adult students! We have adults who are complete
beginners, some who haven’t played their instrument in 10
years, and some who are more advanced students looking
to take their skills to the next level. Our teachers have
proven methods to get you the results you desire.
Lessons at a teachers' facility
We also have many instructors who can teach lessons from their own
home studio. You confirm the meeting place with your preferred
teacher. Having the lesson outside of your home allows your child to
have an uninterrupted time to study with his teacher and an
opportunity to play his instrument loudly without disturbing other
members of the household or your neighbors.